Belgrade Cultural Network projects:
- Belgrade Beer Fest (2003 - 2008) – the most visited festival in this part of Europe (over 2.500.000 visitors).
- City New Years Eve (2004 - 2007) – with musical spectacles at the squares in Belgrade, with 4 musical stages (1.200.000 visitors).
- Belgrade Sport Fest at Ada Ciganlija lake (2005 - 2009) – over 150 sport disciplines at one place, numerous youth and social campaigns (over 250.000 visitors and over 25.000 participants).
- "Van Gogh" concert in Belgrade, May 2007 (18.000 visitors).
- Concert of the world's musical attraction "FAITHLESS", April 2004, the Sports Hall Belgrade (5.000 visitors).
- Jelen Pivo Live 2007 festival – two days music festival underneath the Kalemegdan Fortress (15.000 visitors).
- Efes Blues festival 2007 – Expo Center (5.000 visitors).
- Stefan Milenkovic gala concert at Sava Center, June 2008 – one of the greatest artists today, who presented himself to the Serbian public, again after 5 years (3.000 visitors).
- EXIT Festival-Belgrade's part (2002 and 2003), the largest music festival in the Southeastern Europe.
- Supporting the project "Lets travel to Europe" – where the 100 of the best Serbian students spent one month in the EU countries.
- ILP (I Love Politics), May 9th - June 18th 2004 – an International project in the cooperation with the Cool Politics Holland, the Europe Day, and the realization of the cultural and youth exchange with the EU countries.
- Numerous other events, promotions and presentations....